Monday, January 09, 2006

Sean Taylor

I tend to be a very forgiving person. I loathe passing judgment on other people, and when it comes to sports, I have forgiven just about every mistake made by a pro athlete. I've defended Barry Bonds, Terrell Owens, Sammy Sosa (even as he stunk up the joint for the Orioles), Ron Artest, Roberto Alomar....the list goes on. But I don't have a defense for Sean Taylor, who was fined a game check for spitting in the face of an opponent, for what apparently was a second time. This guy is a major league creep. After all the crap he pulled in his rookie season, I remember reading articles in the Washington Post that tried to essentially babyface him. There were people talking about how he's a good guy, but he makes mistakes as to who he hangs out with. BS. I'm a Redskins fan, but he has been screaming out for harsher disciplinary action for his entire pro career. The NFL should have suspended him for at least one game, and maybe even the entirety of the playoffs. I would just as soon cut the guy. He's not worth the headaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home