Monday, December 26, 2005

Obviously

I haven't been posting. I've actually been more busy since getting home than I was at school, just doing all sorts of things and catching up with people. I went to the ROH show in Edison. Excellent show worth checking out. Picked up the Samoa Joe-Kenta Kobashi match at the same show. A heck of a lot of fun, but I think perhaps a bit overrated as a five star classic. Went to Brokeback Mountain today. Good movie, although not great. I thought it would have benefited from a better screenplay. Things just weren't put together right in my opinion. I caught a Caps game the night before last, which was a good 4-2 win. Alexander Ovechkin is amazing. I'm going to another Caps game tomorrow, a Wizards game the night after, Friday is UCLA-Northwestern (2 of my good friends went to Northwestern, so there's added interest there), Saturday is New Year's and Sunday is Pride and the Redskins. It's so nice to see the Redskins rolling. I really hope both they and the Cowboys win this weekend and the Cowboys are shut out with a 10-6 record. That would be so sweet. And don't look now, but the Wiz are playing better. Christmas was nice. I got some cool stuff, and it was nice spending time with family. Congrats to Graeme Cameron on what sounds like a very successful show in Australia. And if you're in DC or Montgomery County, I taped 2 editions of Inside the Squared Circle and will tape another this weekend. Good stuff, with a regular show, then year in review, and next week will be awards. I have no idea where I am going to go with the awards. Maybe it will give me the energy to do a write-up of the year-end awards. I've been very attentive to the domestic stuff this year, although I haven't ordered tapes from overseas in a while. I also may do a write-up on Pride and K1, depending on what my schedule is looking like. I'll get back to regular posting when I get back to school in January. Should be a hectic semester, but fun. Best wishes to everyone reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, even if both the Redskins and Cowboys win, Dallas can still get into the playoffs if Carolina loses. I think it's going to be pretty close for Washington, as Philly is pretty bad, but they have that 'crazy' factor because they have nothing to play for really.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home