Sunday, December 04, 2005

Armpit Newsletter

A copy of Armpit Newsletter arrived in my mailbox a few days ago, from the Wrestling Professor at armpitwrestling.com. It was an entertaining and funny read, and you can see more of that sort of stuff at the website. I've got to give it to WP. It took balls to go ahead and start up a newsletter. I hope it takes off.

As an aside, I can't for the life of me figure out the answer to one of the games, which is irritating me. So go ahead and prove me to be a total idiot. Unscramble this word, which is "related to pro wrestling." FYI, all the other answers are wrestlers (Flair, Pillman, Piper, DiBiase, Goldberg, Anderson).

GUREL

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luger

11:24 AM  
Blogger frankp316 said...

LUGER

11:25 AM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

Thanks. I'm clearly not very bright. :)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's stretch referring to Luger as a wrestler.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home