Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Davey Richards

I was reading a very good review of PWG Battle of Los Angeles Night One by Chris Vetter (http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_15474.shtml), and he observed, "Davey Richards really impressed me; he is one of the better wrestlers I’m seeing in PWG that I’m not seeing anywhere else." This point bears repeating, so I figured I would add that again here. If you have not seen Davey Richards, this guy is going to be one of the top stars on the independents within a year and a half. He's pretty new to the business (just over a year), but he is damn good. He's got great intensity and is a really good wrestler. He's small and has a look kind of like Chris Sabin, so I don't know if he'll make it to WWE, but I would absolutely look to bring him in as a regular if I were TNA or ROH. Great talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home