Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mid-Week Notes

First, wanted to make mention I'm going to be on Fight Network Radio Friday. Show goes 3PM-4PM Eastern/12PM-1PM Pacific and I'll be on at around 3:10PM/12:10PMish.

Second, random hockey thought. I've been seeing a lot of criticism of the Capitals' signing of Jose Theodore and letting Cristobal Huet go. I think they did the right thing. A four year deal at large money wasn't smart in my mind for Huet, and Theodore is a low risk 2 year deal where if he pays off that's great and if he doesn't the Caps have a couple prospects coming along the way anyway, so it's not the end of the world. I'm cool with the situation.

Finally, a memorial fund for James Melroy has been set up at:

James Melroy Memorial Fund
c/o The Press-Telegram
300 Oceangate
Long Beach, CA 90844

If anyone can contribute I know it would be very helpful to James' family.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home