Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Various Links

Here is my first piece for CBS Sports. I'm very happy working with them thus far. I'll have one or two pieces for them in the next week, on the Strikeforce show at the Playboy Mansion that should be a lot of fun.

You can check out free audio from Fight Network with myself and Mauro Ranallo here. We talked about last night's edition of Raw earlier today, which just to make perfectly clear, I thought was absolutely terrible.

Also, if you're a member (and I recommend it - it's good value), there's a talk with me and Bryan Alvarez available at F4W where we discuss the SI/CBS transition as well as UFC 76.

Also, since I got a number of e-mails about this given the late report, everything's fine with me and my family. I drove up to the Bay Area for my grandmother's 90th birthday and she doesn't have internet access. She's still going strong even at her older age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home