Monday, March 19, 2007

Pro Wrestlers on Steroids!

Shocking, I know. Nothing will come of it. Fans don't care about athletes taking steroids, and Vince knows this. And honestly, I don't care much myself if wrestlers want to take steroids. That's their prerogative. The issue isn't with them taking steroids or the distributors passing them out. The problem is Vince rewarding steroid use with his size fixation. Steroids are bad for them, but if wrestlers have to balance professional success versus health costs, that's their decision. If Vince stops rewarding steroid use, then I will be concerned with trying to get wrestlers to stop using them. Until then, it's an issue of balancing and that's ultimately up to them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

If you would like me to link to your website, you are welcome to send me an e-mail and ask. But sneaking in advertisements for your website under the guise of responding to something being said isn't cool with me. Thanks!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home