Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NCAA Tournament Approaches

Bill Simmons picked Kansas, which of course guarantees even more they won't be winning. I don't get Kansas as a pick. Yeah, they're really talented. But that almost plays against them in the tournament where they have a ton of people that want to make an impression for the NBA scouts. Plus they have a history now of going out early that I think will play a factor when they're in a close tough game. I guess we'll see though. Seems a pretty open field to me this year. Yahoo lets you join multiple leagues for tournament pick'em, so if anyone would like to join me and a few of my friends, feel free: Custom League #94303, Password: hello. Gives you an opportunity to ridicule me when my bracket falls apart spectacularly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Al Tyson said...

I got UCLA goin' down in San Jose.

10:43 AM  
Blogger AKFooFighter said...

Gene Snitsky will rule the pool.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im trying to figure out how to get back into the yahoo tournament everytime i get in i cant seem to find it. help me out here.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't expect to stay in first place for forever, so I may as well brag while I can...

MY NAME IS MATT STRIKER, AND I AM YOUR TEACHER!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

To get into the yahoo tournament, log in to your yahoo account, and then search in yahoo for tournament pick'em. That should get you there.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home