Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's Not Just Me

A couple weeks ago when Charlie Haas knocked Lillian Garcia off the apron, people wrote me wondering why I didn't mention it in my report. Well, from this week in the Observer:

"Lillian Garcia was the subject of some intense heat for screaming so loudly and more, being carried out from the ringside area on Raw, when it turned out she only had a sprained wrist. For a lot of wrestlers, they see that as simply an every day occurence."

Those were my thoughts pretty much exactly watching what happened, but I didn't want to seem like an insensitive jerk, so I just left the whole thing alone. So for those wondering, that was the deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swain said...

And yet, Lillian isn't a trained sports entertainer. I liken her incident to a sideline photographer getting nailed by a tackle. You've kinda gotta be prepared for it, but at the same time, when it happens, you aren't.

The question is whether this 'heat' will demand some fecal bagging or not.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home