Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Site Notes

A couple of things. First, I welcome everyone to post here, even if you don't post regularly. But I have a small request. If you want to post anonymously, cool. But give yourself a fake name or nickname so I can differentiate between the anonymous posts. There have been some excellent points made by people posting anonymously, and I'd like to be able to connect, "Oh, that was the guy that made argument X" for future reference.

Second, if you're a friend of me or the site and you'd like me to add a link to your website, drop me an e-mail and I'll be happy to oblige.

2 Comments:

Blogger D. Ling said...

I call it the Herman Edwards rule, "Just Put Your Name On It".

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Point taken. I will use this arcane Florida Wrestling moniker going forward. I am the anonymous poster (2 posts in "Outrageous")who takes umbrage to Bush's police state tactics regarding wire tapping.

Here is my website for the day:

www.scholarsfor911truth.org

Considering the frenzy regarding the Pentagon video, it is rather topical. I find it quite curious that so much attention is paid to the Pentagon attack, but everyone ignores the collapse of WTC7 (never directly hit), the NORAD stand down during the attacks, and many other issues that have never been adequately investigated by the media or answered by the 9/11 Commission.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home