Friday, May 19, 2006

I Am Not a Mute

I did a segment on the Fight Opinion audio show with Zach Arnold and Rob Sayers which you can check out here. It's a discussion of WFA, with IFL, UFC, Pride and the world of MMA in general thrown in. I fear I rambled too much, but I think there are some good opinions thrown in there as well. One thing I came to appreciate is how much harder it is to communicate verbally when you can't see the other people you're speaking with. It's harder to gauge if what you're saying makes sense to the other person, and also at times to get the heart of what they are saying.

In any event, if you enjoy that show, you can find more Fight Opinion here. And if you don't regularly visit Puroresu Power, you should. Great resource for Japanese pro wrestling and general MMA, if not the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home