Friday, July 27, 2007

Took the Bar

So I took the California bar exam Tuesday through Thursday. Not a fun experience, but I thought it went fine. It really is an endurance test, because it's hard to keep your focus and hard drive through three days of essays, performance tests and multiple choice. Most bars are only 2 days. But the exam itself wasn't that difficult as far as the material. The essays were relatively straight forward applications of the law and concepts. The multiple choice was harder, but not ungodly bad. And the performance exams weren't too tricky as far as concepts. So now I wait until November and see how I did. Hopefully I passed and I can get going. I'm really not inclined to go through that again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord you have to wait until November to get the results? That'd be excrutiating to me.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

Yeah...not fun.

But it's understandable. There are thousands of people taking the exam, each of whom wrote six essays and two performance exams they need to grade.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home