Thursday, May 04, 2006

Konnan

For those of you who are subscribers to Figure Four Weekly Online, there is a fantastic interview with Konnan that I highly recommend. And come to think of it, just about anything involving Konnan speaking candidly I highly recommend. He did one of the very best RF Video shoot interviews, and is one of the best WOL guests as well. Just a really bright guy with so much knowledge of the business. I don't understand why he hasn't been given an opportunity to play a major role in the creative process in the United States, because he obviously would be very good at it. Well, I can give reasons why he hasn't been given those opportunities, but they just aren't good ones. He would be on my short list of wrestling minds to tap if I were starting up a wrestling promotion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home