Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Life Just Got Easier

So last week I got a notice from UCLA housing that the place I stay at will only allow 2 year leases and that I will have to move out in May. Not a happy prospect having to find housing in the midst of a really busy semester for me, but man did everything work out well. I went on to Craig's List, and the first ad that I found that looked good (4 blocks away, basically the same price, basically the same size apartment) I contacted. I set up a viewing the next day, and filled out an application. And today the manager called and said I have the place when my current lease expires. I have limited experience finding places independently to rent (I've usually just done it through school or through friends), but I hope every time it's as easy as this. What a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home