Thursday, November 17, 2005

Classes

I've got most of my schedule set for the upcoming semester. I'm taking Sports Law, Women in the Law, an International Politics and Law Colloquium, Entertainment Law and the dreaded mystery course. The mystery course will depend on what's left when my next time to pick classes opens up. I may be spreading myself too thin with five classes, but the classes I wanted were 2 and 3 unit courses, and it was either take five classes, take too few credits, or take classes I didn't want to. So I went with the former option. It also looks like I'll be doing research assistance work for a faculty member as well, not to mention the three journals I'm an editor for and moot court. Okay, so I probably should have removed "may be" from the previous comment about spreading myself too thin. I'm an idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home