Friday, May 16, 2008

February Bar Results In

Application Number:
File Number:
Name: TODD WILLIAM MARTIN
The name above appears on the pass list for the February 2008 California Bar Examination.

Thank God!

I didn't write about this previously because it was so demoralizing, but I took and didn't pass the July 2007 California Bar Exam. I missed by less than 20 points out of the needed 1440, and it has been a really demoralizing 6 months since then taking the bar again and waiting for the results. But thankfully, I passed this time and I'll never have to go through that again. What an incredible, incredible relief.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, buddy!! Congratulations!!
I'm not sure if I'll be in Vegas next weekend or not (depends on my duties at the paper) but if I am, I owe you a drink or something.

To the first step in what hopefully will be a successful (and profitable) career. :)

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Todd!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I just passed as well (I am the guy from USC that chatted with you awhile back) and you are right: it is definitely a great relief to know that the test is over and done with forever. Again, congratulations on this great achievement and good luck!

2:37 PM  
Blogger AKFooFighter said...

Congrats, Todd.

May Rodney the Piper find you in SoCal and throw chicken wings in celebration. You'll be the first lawyer I call from now on.

- Matt in Anchorage

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Todd.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

Thanks very much to each of you. I really appreciate it.

James, I will be in Vegas next weekend. Let's definitely grab a drink after the show if you're there. Or maybe I'll see you at the EXC thing Monday or the Affliction thing Tuesday if you make it to either of those (it's quite the week for LA-based pressers).

Congratulations to you too, Andrew. Glad you made it through!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great to hear about that Todd, what bar are you going to be working at? I am definitly there.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home