Thursday, January 17, 2008

X-Box 360 Sucks

I received a 360 for Christmas. Have been pretty busy so didn't get a chance to start playing it until this week. The 360 stopped working on my THIRD USE. Yes, that's right. Loaded it up once and played one game to try it out. Loaded it up twice the next day and played another game to try it out. Loaded it up a third time a few days later, game freezes, and now it freezes every time I try to start up the console. I've never seen anything like this. My PS2 had problems about 3 years after I bought it - this 360 made it 3 uses. Just unbelievable.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorny is the way to go.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might suggest a nintendo...

12:03 AM  
Blogger Todd Martin said...

I should have gone either of those routes...but dammit X-Box had the best games....

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a Sony guy since PS1, and I've never had a problem with the systems. We had the PS and PS2 for YEARS and we never had a problem with either. Of course, you always hear other people having problems with theirs. Your XBox dying that fast is just bad luck.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine has produced the "Red Ring of Death" twice already and I got it in January 2006. When they first started going bad, Microsoft would send it 2 day air both ways and have a new console in your hands in around a week. Now they only send you the return box 2 day air and it can take more then 2 additional weeks to get a new system back from Texas, but it is worth it.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home