Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mel Gibson Goes INSANE

Seriously, this story had me laughing as hard as I've laughed in ages. You think the capper to the evening has occurred, and then the story just keeps getting better and better. This is a pro wrestling/Iron Sheik level meltdown. You couldn't design a comedic story to make someone look worse. I mean, you could definitely make someone look worse, but not without making them seem totally sinister and evil. Gibson just comes across as a crackpot out of a Warner Brothers cartoon. I guess this puts to rest the debate about the intentions of Passion of the Christ.

I'm predicting 3 summers from now we'll have Mel Gibson vs. Tom Cruise the movie, marketed like Freddie vs. Jason. Mel Gibson will always have the nod for me, for Braveheart if no other reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I saw that as well, I practically spat out my cereal.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos they are showing of a bearded Mel Gibson. He could easily pass for Saddam Hussein's twin brother.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home