Monday, June 26, 2006

Now's Your Chance

If some of you out there are like me as far as loving to accumulate old wrestling and MMA tapes at cheap prices, now is the time. Hollywood Video is doing a nationwide clearance of their VHS inventory, so you can get tons of old wrestling tapes for $3 a pop. I drove around the Hollywoods around here and found a lot of cool stuff for really cheap prices. Unfortunately, the one Hollywood back in DC that I know has a real treasure trove of rare wrestling tapes apparently made the strategic decision not to sell off their VHS yet. Those bastards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have an AOL account and you sent me an e-mail in the past couple days (Tom, Chris, etc.), I didn't respond because all my e-mails to AOL accounts are getting bounced back to me. I have no idea why, but it is annoying.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home