Saturday, November 12, 2005

Jake Roberts DVD

I watched the new WWE Jake Roberts DVD a couple of days ago, and it was very entertaining. I would just as soon have had them feature no matches and just include 100 interviews. Roberts was brilliant on the mic, and the DVD covers a lot of ground on who he is. It's yet another in the string of strong WWE DVDs. I give WWE major credit for its handling of DVDs. They have one fantastic release after another and do such a good job of taking advantage of their tape library. The Flair, Michaels, Foley, Benoit, Guerrero, Hogan, Road Warriors, Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Cage matches, Hall of Fame, 80s and ECW DVDs were all great. And while I'm on that subject, you should really check out Forever Hardcore. I think it's better than the Rise and Fall of ECW, and certainly is worth an additional watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home